Saturday, 2 February 2013

Leaflet Design








Designs for a cleaning leaflet, stock images courtesy of 'Shutterstock'. Although designed for a domestic cleaning service. I wanted to strive towards experimentation in appeal in the design as well as visual pun in the name of the company.  I was able to demonstrate my photo retouching skills with this design, high pass filtering and adjusting the colour curves to match the backdrop of the leaflet.


These are some of my earlier designs where I experimented with typefaces and simplicity in design. I wanted to make my initial ideas 'shabby and chic' with old Deco style lettering and pattern design. However my latest design struck more of an impact, especially with the added sex appeal of the stock imagery I purchased.


No comments:

Post a Comment